Under Our Wing Under Our Wing

Uplifting.

I thorougly enjoyed that, great music and concept. Here's my interpretation: With the opening shot, we see the sun rising, a symbol used in many cultures to symbolize "birth", ie. the birth of the new sun cycle. Then the flower opens and blooms, and lying upon it, dormant, is the figure of a little person. I assume the figure is little, and has eyes closed before the flower opens because he is being born (this goes in accordance with the sun imagery). Then we see the oncoming of the bees, after the little figure has the chance to rest a short while in the flower. The bees are not like the little figure, the little figure is distinct, different. But when the bees come and carry him away, pulling him up from where he lays peacefully, carrying him through the air, and throwing him in the Hive (an allegory alluding to society as a "Hive" and us inmates of this sociological prison as bees, literally all workers, all the same, members of a Hive) and he finds himself in the Queen's chamber. The abdomen of the queen is shaped like a television set, and it flashes in front of him, brainwashing him to be just another bee, and removing his innocense and distinctness, taking him Under Their Wing. Nice stuff.

Fatman 1.1 Fatman 1.1

genius!

Reminds me of the comics I used to draw when I was younger.. ah the memories.. Do you have msn? If so, add adam_p88@hotmail. com (are we allowed to post our emails in reviews? i hope so..) , I'd love to talk to you. Those 3D effects blew my mind.. :P

PICONJO: Berserk PICONJO: Berserk

His pen0r turned into a dragon..

You fucked LegendaryFrog AND dissed IllWillPress... Brilliant.

I can find no faults in this flash. =P

A Dragon's Destiny EP5 p1 A Dragon's Destiny EP5 p1

This would have been THE perfect flash..

..if only you had voices!! Even bad voices are better than no voices!! Everything else was amazing..

EgoCity Revelation P5 EgoCity Revelation P5

Great, like all of your movies

You still are my favourite flash artist, Eugene. Your devotion to EgoCity is respectable and commendable. Keep up the good work.

Moonlight Moonlight

MASTERFULLY done

I am not easily impressed, but this was highly impressive. There is such a feel of depth, and texture in your work, it shows you put that extra bit of effort that really counts. I love how you didn't rush the ending, but did it quiet and calm, with perfect pacing.

Your style is also beautiful, and everything was amazingly animated. The soundtrack was perfect, with every song totally fitting, and creating deep moods and feels with the artwork. You were also the first person I've seen to do that upper-corner light effect so often used in animé, correctly in flash.

You took a cliché topic and made it seem new. If this doesn't deserve to be on the front page, nothing does.

Keep making new works, and I will eagerly anticipate them.

Adam

Faust - Episode 0 (Prev) Faust - Episode 0 (Prev)

AWESOME

I don't often review, but you have to make this series. I love the style, it looks awesome. You are probably going to get a good score, but even if you don't, make it anyway. I say it again, it looks awesome.

Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3 Sonic t. Swordsman Ep.3

Great!

I normally really hate sprite movies. But this was something special. Good stuff! You animated it as if it were original drawings, I like that. Bravo.

.FACELESS. .FACELESS.

Awesome!

This is your best movie yet, I agree. Awesome art style, I love how you drew the Warehouse, so much texture. Nice style in this. Keep it up!

Fairy Sorrow Fairy Sorrow

A masterpiece...

That was amazing. I'd love to see more by you.