Under Our Wing Under Our Wing

Uplifting.

I thorougly enjoyed that, great music and concept. Here's my interpretation: With the opening shot, we see the sun rising, a symbol used in many cultures to symbolize "birth", ie. the birth of the new sun cycle. Then the flower opens and blooms, and lying upon it, dormant, is the figure of a little person. I assume the figure is little, and has eyes closed before the flower opens because he is being born (this goes in accordance with the sun imagery). Then we see the oncoming of the bees, after the little figure has the chance to rest a short while in the flower. The bees are not like the little figure, the little figure is distinct, different. But when the bees come and carry him away, pulling him up from where he lays peacefully, carrying him through the air, and throwing him in the Hive (an allegory alluding to society as a "Hive" and us inmates of this sociological prison as bees, literally all workers, all the same, members of a Hive) and he finds himself in the Queen's chamber. The abdomen of the queen is shaped like a television set, and it flashes in front of him, brainwashing him to be just another bee, and removing his innocense and distinctness, taking him Under Their Wing. Nice stuff.

Fatman 1.1 Fatman 1.1

genius!

Reminds me of the comics I used to draw when I was younger.. ah the memories.. Do you have msn? If so, add adam_p88@hotmail. com (are we allowed to post our emails in reviews? i hope so..) , I'd love to talk to you. Those 3D effects blew my mind.. :P

PICONJO: Berserk PICONJO: Berserk

His pen0r turned into a dragon..

You fucked LegendaryFrog AND dissed IllWillPress... Brilliant.

I can find no faults in this flash. =P

Pengu! Pengu!

I loved that show, when I was a kid!

And I love this game! I had to close it because I'd been playing for way too long. Great stuff.

Gofthick's Tutorial Set Gofthick's Tutorial Set

Great Tutorial

Really good for beginners. I'm having trouble making a dress-up game though :S. I put the clothing on seperate layers and everything,copy pasted the code in advanced mode, and followed your steps exactly, but when I exported the movie, when you click on the clothing it doesn't move. So I figured, oh I have an idea! I'll convert the movie clip to a button and put those actions (your code) to it and maybe it will work. Now the problem is, that when I click and drag one piece of clothing, it clicks and drags ALL OF THE pieces of clothing, the "mannequin" and the background!! Everything!! Do you know how to fix this? Email me at adam_p89@hotmail.com if you can help! (Reply to this review if u can, too please)

Adam

BLOBS! (demo) BLOBS! (demo)

YAY I WON!!

Original concept, loads of fun, insane gameplay, make the full version! Hehe also watch my portal submission "Blobz!" for fun. I made that a long time ago, not my best by anyway. Great work!